Our interactive online courses are developed by a team of experts at SupportEd to provide guidance in using research-based strategies and best practices for supporting the academic achievement and language development of ELs. Our online professional development (PD) allows teachers and administrators to learn at their own pace while improving their classroom practice and support of ELs. Each participant becomes part of an online professional learning community as each course provides opportunity for dialogue with other course participants and the SupportEd team. Click here to read our online course FAQ.
This summer, we’re offering the following five online courses:
- NEW! Creating a Culturally Responsive School Climate
- Strategies for Building ELs’ Academic Language
- Strategies for Making Content Accessible to ELs
- Effectively Advocating for English Learners
- Effectively Reaching Students with Limited or Interrupted Formal Education (SLIFE)
All five courses provide a certificate for 10 hours of professional development upon completion.